PROBLEMS WITH YOUR ORDER AND RETURNS
(1) Where there is a problem with your order, such as the wrong Artwork arrives or any Artwork is faulty or missing, then we ask that you contact Mark directly using the contact form available on the Website or email Mark directly at email@example.com within 14 days after the day you received the Artwork.
(2) Depending on the problem with your order we will advise you whether
(a) You should send photos of the damaged Artwork or Figures and packaging and retain the artwork as you are advised should the courier wish to inspect it and/or
(b) Mark will make arrangements for a courier to collect the Artwork from the address the Artwork was delivered to. Collection will usually be Monday – Friday, 8am – 7pm OR
(c) Ask you to return the Artwork to Mark
(d) You should retain the Artwork and all original packaging for 30 days so that it can be inspected
(4) When returning any Artwork we ask that you please repackage the goods securely, to guard against damages, and remove all shipping labels and print the address and shipping label we send to you via email and attach it to the parcel.
(5) Within 14 days of receipt of the faulty Artwork Mark will either
(a) repair the Artwork OR
(b) provide a replacement OR
(c) provide a refund, to include any standard delivery charges you paid when you placed your order and your
(5) Refunds are made with 14 days of the date the Artwork is received using the same payment method that you used to pay us. Please bear in mind that some payment methods mean that a refund may take up to 7 days to reach your account